CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Baby Steps...

The migraine is gone. Alleluia.

The boy had the day off school today. It's been a long day.

My first CSA delivery came. My kitchen runneth over with apples, pears, tangerines, spinach, sweet potatoes, garlic, onions, tomatoes, and more yummy stuff than I can remember. Between that and a Trader Joe's run this morning, it's a healthy food warehouse in here.

Course, I just sucked down three Hershey Kisses from the kids' stash. Nice.

(ps--Dear Hershey: A big YUCK to the strawberry-goo filled Kiss I just bit into. BLEH!! Fruit, even in the form of high-frutcose syrup with a little flavoring and extra sugar, has no business in my chocolate. No raisins in my cookies, no fruit in my candy. Got that?? Feh. Blech. Ick. What are you thinking?? Chocolate that comes in foil wrappers goes with caramel, puffed rice, cookie pieces, and the occasional blob of peanut butter. That's it. Period, amen, it's in the Bible. You're going to kill people with that.)

3 comments:

Ali said...

I agree - peanut butter rules. It's like - let's not push the envelope on such a good thing already =)

Glad you are feeling better and had a good day. Enjoy your healthy food filled house!

Chelle Y. said...

Glad your migraine is gone!

I agree with you about the chocolate! Caramel is a good thing, just not the other stuff!

Emily said...

I must disagree on the chocolate thing...some of my more erotic fantasies happen at the mall when gazing lovingly into the Godiva window's display of chocolate dipped strawberries...

Glad you are feeling better. Take it easy on the chocolate...don't they say chocolate can cause migraines? LOL