CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Smallness, Hon

It's been a really bad day so far. I'm taking great joy in a "whaddya know" moment.


I came home from Great Badness to play with Facebook...cuz what else do you do when the world is closing in, right? A Facebook friend had joined a group called "Smalltimore," which is for people from Baltimore. The gist of this is that everybody in Baltimore has a connection to everybody else. As an old boss of mine said, "There are nine people in Baltimore, and they're all related."

So anyway, I'm exploring this group and I click on the page to learn who the founders are. A name leaps out.

Ready?

The guy who founded Smalltimore is the grandson of my childhood next-door neighbors. 

*grin*

Smalltimore, indeed!

0 comments: