CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 17, 2007

The Bag Game

Mama T. played the bag game earlier this week...the one where you dump out the contents of your purse and show the world whatcha got in there. Her bag is way cooler than mine (man, if I could find a bag like hers with a shoulder strap, I'd be a delighted chicka), but for your amusement...

























Inside are...

  1. My very big, very loud wallet. Which I love b/c I never have to search for it.
  2. Two lip glosses. Same color.
  3. Crystal Lite water bottle flavor packet
  4. Mints.
  5. Pocketknife.
  6. Baggie o' wipes.
  7. Check waiting for its trip to the bank.
  8. Cell phone
  9. Tissues
  10. Little tube of sunscreen.
  11. Ticket stub from recent puppet show.
  12. Handful of change.
  13. Notebook.
  14. Pen.
  15. Stack of receipts.
  16. B&N gift card.
  17. Stack of business cards.
  18. Baggie of Band Aids, Tide to Go, and other assorted necessities.

Who wants to play??

2 comments:

Chelle Y. said...

I would be so embarrassed to show the contents of my purse and even my purse for that matter! :)

mamatulip said...

Is that giant pink thing your wallet? That's BOSS. So is your purse -- I really like it!

(The only thing I hate about the purse I'm using now is that it doesn't have a shoulder strap. Purses without shoulder straps and kids don't mix.)