CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 9, 2007

I Think I'm Insulted

My mom came over yesterday to watch my kids for an hour so I could have a crown put on (officially know as The End of the Godforsaken Four-Month, Million-Dollar Tooth Saga). She comes in, I go out. I pick up lunch on the way home. Give the kids their lunch, do a little work, sit down to eat with her.

She looks around like she's never seen this place before (And just to note, I don't *think* my house is outrageously messy. In fact, I usually think it looks darn nice for having two kids and a chocolate lab living in its 1,300 paltry feet), wrinkles up her nose, and says to me...

Do you still have your cleaning lady?

Ha.

Rumpf.

2 comments:

Mary said...

did she even know she insulted you?

I'm not even talking to my mom right now due to childish behavior which started on her part and I suppose I'm carrying it over by not speaking with her.

Chelle Y. said...

She sounds like my mom, but my mom always says, "You're wearing that?"

Uh, yes! :)