CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Homework

First day of first grade seems to have gone well. DS was happy when I picked him up this afternoon, which is usually a good sign. I'm already drowning in paper from the teacher. Ack!

So I have homework for you guys. Find me a new purse, please! I'd like something brown leather, maybe a hobo style, maybe with a buckle or something on it, for a decent price. I love the Dooney Lock Sac, but boy, that's outta my range. And I got a cute Coach from Ebay, but it's just too small. It'll likely be re-auctioned.

Anyone got a good source? Anyone? Bueller?

2 comments:

Chelle Y. said...

Brendan is already getting homework too. At least it is only a little bit, mostly reading. Thank God he is a good reader because I do not think I could sit there for an hour waiting as he sounds out the words. I am not that patient! =) (kidding, of course)

Ali said...

Okay - I was just reading my Oprah Magazine and Vera Wang is doing a whole line for Kohl's. She had some cute purses - might be worth checking out. My first instinct was to offer up Banana Republic - they usually keep their accessories very up to date but...they are super pricey too!

Happy Hunting!