CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Resolution

I got my shipping fee back from LL Bean this morning. I'm still annoyed and I'll never order big furniture from them again, but it's slightly less painful with the extra money back in the bank. I'm back to being OK with their other stuff.

And I'm sick today. Which is making me mad. DS has a scout banquet tonight that I was looking foward to. But I can't go share my germs with all the kids, you know? Wouldn't be right.

*sigh*

I'm going to go snooze on my new couch for a bit. Now that it's in the house and all...

1 comments:

Ali said...

I hope you feel better. I'm sorry to hear you are under the weather. =(

Can't wait to see the furniture.

It's wierd that LLBean chooses to ship that way but I'm so glad you got your shipping back. I bet the stuff looks great and it's comfy!

Be well!