CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Silence As Golden

Dear Navy:

I understand that you've got to shoot the satellite down. It's full of toxic yuck and it's packed with super double top secret spy stuff and it's, like, huge and all. And it's about to plunge out of the sky and whomp down on earth and do all kinds of icky stuff to the people unfortunate enough to live near where it crashes.

But could you just shoot it down and shaddup about it already? You're making me really, really nervous.

Happy in ignorance-

Kim

2 comments:

Tink said...

Amen!

*Crosses self and hopes she doesn't contract some weird alien zombie virus*

Chelle Y. said...

I so need to watch the news more to keep up on current events. I have no idea what you are talking about, and it kind of scares me! LOL!