CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Recipes Tomorrow, My Sweets

I am beat.

Went swimming at the retirement community with the kids and my mom this morning. I flippin *hate* putting on a swimsuit.

Then we went to lunch at the retirement community restaurant. Always an adventure. After that, I left the kids with my mom for a sleepover, went to the vet to pick up the WDCL's very expensive thyroid meds, came home to walk her and make some work calls, and cleaned up the joint a bit. DH and I grabbed a bite and then he left for his basketball game (playing, not watching). I've been updating my computer address book so I can install a new invoicing program that will (God willing) work seamlessly with it.

Oh, I also updated the software on DH's new GPS. Don't even ask me why he needed that. I have no flippin' idea. Boys and their toys, I suppose.

Tomorrow, I need to get my hair cut and do a bunch of work before I go pick up the kids at my mom's. But I promise to post some of the recipes we've been playing with. :)

G'night.

0 comments: