CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Terrible, Horrible, No-Good, Very Bad Day

Its about 6:30 on Sunday.


There's a very good chance this house deal is going to fall through. Not of our doing. 

Half of my life is in boxes. My back hurts. My shoulder hurts. I'm exhausted. And we may not be moving. Oh yeah, and we already told the neighbors we were going. So that'll be fun...living on a very protective (that's the best way I can put it) block after outing ourselves for house hunting. And living around the corner from The Perfect House. Excellent.

My children have been horrendous today. Absolutely horrendous. To the point that we cancelled plans to have dinner at my favorite barbecue place. No barbecue for me. Dishes and food to cook here instead. In a kitchen that's piled high with paint cans and brushes and spackle for the aforementioned likely-cancelled move. 

I spend too much time on the computer and need to get out and reclaim my life. And that's terrifying.

DH is in a foul mood because of work. So we've been at each other. In the tiny house piled high with boxes. That's been fun.

And my five year old daughter just told me she wished she was born after I was dead. Charming.

I really wish I had a beer around here somewhere.


6 comments:

Ali said...

So sorry...have a beer or two or three!

Love, Ali

Susan's 365 said...

Oh no...I'm so sorry. What happened?

Hugs!

mamatulip said...

Oh good grief.

I'm sorry, K.

Kelly said...

Oh no! Sounds like a day from hell. I'm so sorry. I hope you guys get things worked out. Yeah and J has told me more than once that he wishes he had a different mom. That's when I remind him all the pain I went through to birth him.

geenalyn said...

Sooo sorry Kim...i really hope things work out with the house.

Daynah tells me all the time (or so it seems anyhow) that i'm the meaniest mommy ever, i'm ruining her life and that she hates me *sigh*

Mary said...

((((hugs))))