CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Stuff and Bother

It is so stinkin' beautiful outside...and all the kids are downstairs playing. *sigh* I'll kick them out with force after lunch. It's too cold out for the pool--that'd get them running for the yard. Very strange for DC in August. I'll take it!



I updated my photoblog, after, what, years away? Sorry. I'll try my hardest to do better with that.


Did you guys hear that the little girl who sang at the opening ceremonies for the Olympics wasn't singing? And that she was lip-synching to another child's voice?? I have serious problems with holding an international event in China. Serious issues. I also hope we don't find out that a certain American super-swimmer is doping (pathetic that I think that way, isn't it?). And I hope the IOC picks more, shall we say, scrupulous and upstanding host countries in the future.


Dear George Bush: You are not an endangered animal expert. Shaddup. Love, The World.


We had this for dinner last night. YUM!! I used cod for the fish and substituted garlic powder for the onion powder. Everybody really liked it. :)


My new bag came from Etsy. I heart it!! Will post a photo later...


2 comments:

Mary said...

Ooh that fish sounds yummy. Maybe I'll make it tonight. I have NO idea what we're eating, other than zucchini....

WTG on updating your blog ;-)

Susan's 365 said...

I just saw a clip on the news about the little girl at the opening ceremonies. How pathetic is that?