CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Bubbles

Another case of pinkeye in my house. *sigh* We sure are susceptible to it. And yes, we wash our hands. A lot. Stupid bacteria.


Had a really yummy salad for lunch today. You've never heard me say that. I'm not a huge salad fan, generally. But this was good--baby greens, walnuts, currants, green apples, chicken, and a vinaigrette. Must duplicate, I think, with Craisins.

Turned around and had a Belgian waffle for dinner. Hee hee! I love having a kitchen big enough to hold my fun appliances! Hi there, waffle maker! Let's get re-acquainted!

My brother gave me a B&N giftcard for my birthday. I packed it for the move. And now I can't find it, and I'm Jonesing for the Barefoot Contessa's new cookbook. Talk about motivation to empty the boxes! There's shopping to be done!

On a serious Vince Gill kick. FYI.

Chaperoning a field trip for DS's class tomorrow. Lincoln's summer home. I hope it's fun and the kids like it. I also hope we get home on time. I have work to do. 

Not much to say today, girls and boys. Signing off...


1 comments:

Mary said...

I'm impressed that the kids had school today!

Jacob as pink eye too. I *remind* him to wash alot, but who knows....

Apparently his is related to his sinus infection (which we didn't know he had). I hate pink eye...