CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Politics

Dear Sarah:


For somebody without aspirations for 2012, you sure are out there this week. A media tour of your home? For real?

Girlfriend, find a shadow and hang out there for awhile. You're not helping the cause. I'm your target audience and I think you need way more than four years to reappear on my ballot. And you're causing divisiveness. 

Vamoose. Pronto. Take your wardrobe with you.

Love,
Kim


Confidential to the neighbors who have issues with my kids going to private schools and who have Obama signs in the yard: didja see the news? Michelle visited both Georgetown Day and Sidwell yesterday? Nyuh huh. Not a WORD.



1 comments:

Mary said...

Yeah I somehow doubt that the Obama kids will be attending my nephews school, which is probably one of the closest to the white house...