CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Between My Ears Today...

  1. I very rarely agree with anything in The New York Times, but this editorial hits it spot-on. Enough's enough, gang. How about some substantive answers to real questions instead of sound bytes and personal attacks? (Seriously, even Harry Truman is sick of hearing his catchphrase by now.) And superdelegates, how about stepping up and making your votes known?
  2. DS is spending a lot of time complaining that he doesn't have any friends. *sigh* I fear he's following in my socially-inept footsteps. Don't know what to do about that. I spent about an hour on the phone this afternoon, unsuccessfully trying to set up a playdate for next week. Poor kid has almost no athletic talent and is smart as a whip. He'll do great professionally, but I'd do anything to make school less than miserable for him on the social side.
  3. Going to look at another house later this week. Formally turned down an offer to "deal" on the other gorgeous house we liked, from its owner/developer, that came via email this morning. My heart hurts a little, but I know it wasn't right. We tried really hard to make it right, but the pieces were all kinds of misaligned. This other one is in a nicer neighborhood..it's an 1897 Victorian. We'll see what we see.
  4. "How much drinks do you think I've drinken?" So sayeth my daughter at the dinner table. God love four-year-old English.
  5. Finally updated my photo blog this morning. Sorry for the lack of pics lately.
  6. I tried to download my first podcast this morning. ITunes said it was 45 minutes long, but I only got six minutes of it on my iPod. What's up with that?

1 comments:

Chelle Y. said...

I am so sick of the campaigning already and it's not even November yet.

Maybe it's just that I am tired of Obama and Clinton.