CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Questions and a Recommendation

To answer a few recent questions from my comments...


DD is fine. Her finger bled a bit, but it was nothing a Cinderella Band-Aid didn't clear right up. The fingernail will grow back, and I doubt she'll try to sharpen herself again anytime soon.


No, DH does not read my blog. He's not the most internet-savvy guy. :)


I taught myself to make jewelry just by kind of doing it. I looked at a few websites, browsed at the bead store, looked at some beaded pieces I already had to see how they were made, and just had at it. It's not difficult. Give it a whirl!


And now the recommendation


We watched this last night and it was super fun. Not the kind of movie I'd ordinarily choose, but wicked-clever and definitely one of my favorites as late. Go see it!
Another is Man About Town, with Ben Affleck. Very well done. Rent away, my fellow Blockbuster addicts...

1 comments:

Mary said...

I'm glad your little miss is doing better. Poor girly!

I loved Stardust--it was a really good movie!