CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Randomness

Swamped with work. It's a good position to be in, don't get me wrong, but with a field trip to chaperone tomorrow, a house to look at sometime in another neighborhood, and about a trillion other things going on, it's waking me up at ungodly hours and making me lay there worrying. It'll all work out. It always does.





Got some fun stuff at the bead store today. Hope to have a picture for my photo blog later tonight. :)





We're going to see the Pope next week. A client of DH's got us tickets to see him at the National Shrine--not the Mass he's saying, but sort of parading into the church for a meeting and for a blessing. Should be complete chaos, but a once in a lifetime kind of thing. :)





I posted about this article before, but it just won a Pulitzer. Very deservedly so. I read it a year ago and it's stuck with me--really a wonderful piece. If you haven't yet, settle in for a really good adventure with it.

1 comments:

Mary said...

I just thought of that article the other day. At church on Sunday they had a violin player during the service and that article popped into my mind. Weird coincidence.

Thanks for reposting the link, because I was going to go link diving thru your blog to find it :-)