CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Just Sayin...

Dear Real Estate Gods:

Enough with the sending me listings that look absolutely perfect and make my heart flutter, only to then chuck massive issues into the mix that make them impossible.

I swallowed the gorgeous house in the neighborhood that turned out to be not so fantabulous after all. Fine. The stupid thing still pops up in every flippin' search I do and makes me gasp a bit, but you win that one. Done.

This last one, though, was just mean. Foundation problems? You serious, Clark? Great old house, neighborhood we adore, decent enough price, and we'd really need to rip half the damn house off?

That's two. I'll give you two.

Next time, though, I hunt you down and kick the shit out of you. I saw every episode of The Sopranos, my friend. It'll happen.

XOXO

Kim, in my teeny tiny house with no counter space or storage on the sorority block...

1 comments:

Ali said...

Ah speak to the universe and it will answer my friend and when it answers incorrectly for the third time, I want to watch you Carmela Soprano it =)