CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

When Mama's Happy...



I will freely admit to being handbag obsessed. Twice or three times a year, I must have a new one. Must.


I just found my bag for fall. Thanks to Allison, I have a healthy (maybe) addition to Etsy.com, and I found a fantastic designer who's making me a great bag.

It's this bag:

In this fabric:


Don't even ask me why Blogger won't let me place the pictures where I want them. Dammit. But you get the idea...







6 comments:

Ali said...

love it!

Considering we won't be in the same drop off or pick up- I may copy you!!

Chelle Y. said...

You always find the best deals. Will you take me shopping. I need a new clothes for when I start teaching school.

I don't think jeans and sweatshirts will go too well in the class room. Haha.

Trisha said...

Beautiful! Who is the seller? I'd love to see what else she has!

Susan's 365 said...

What a great bag. I too would love to know who the seller is. I really need a new bag.

J. Chapman said...

Those are really cute fabrics and the bag looks like lots of fun!

does it have any pockets inside?

Allison said...

Hey man, don't blame me! Blame all those dang talented people on the site who you just can't help but buy from. LOL!