CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

And My Parents Paid for Prep School


We came up with a new game last night.


We were watching Bear Grylls--that goofy British guy who eats all the gross stuff on Man vs Wild. I was laying on the floor playing with WDCL and DH was in a chair, actually, like, watching the show.

Bear said, "I was hanging by my rucksack," and I popped up off the carpet. "He was hanging by his WHAT?" I didn't hear "rucksack." I heard another word. A potty word. That rhymes with "rucksack." Even ends with the same four letters.

DH busted out laughing. And that was it. Every time poor Bear said "rucksack,"--and it's a word he likes a lot--we re-translated the sentence, substituting the naughty word instead.

By the end of the show, I was in the kitchen literally doubled over laughing. Seriously good times. Bear talks about his rucksack in many different contexts, which were effing hilarious with the other word thrown in there.

I think we'll watch a lot more of Mr. Grylls from here on out. Y'all should try it. *snort*

5 comments:

Renfield said...

I'll have to try it next time Bill tortures me with that show. We watched it last night, too.

Tink said...

I don't watch that show. But I might now! ;)

Mary said...

we love this show. I had to tear myself away at 1110p to finally go to bed...

Chelle Y. said...

LOL! I have never seen that show, but I know who he is!

Mary said...

Did you see what he named his kids? Jesse, Marmaduke,and Huckleberry.....