CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Randomness

Day 3 of the healthy thing. Got up and hit my rower early this morning (I did the Hip Hop Abs video yesterday and both almost died and really had fun with it) and still eating pretty well, minus a handful of chocolate chips last night (damn those things!). The Weight Watchers recipe of Pad Thai we made last night was really good and a definite keeper. Even DS ate it. Rock on.



Roland Burris reminds me so much of Jesse Jackson, I can hardly stand it. What an opportunist. Dude, the governor was told NOT to appoint anyone. Of course you weren't seated! But way to show up for the cameras, buddy, and make a big ole' scene. Throw race in there too. Nice. Have y'all seen the articles about his tomb? Holy ego, Batman. Looking forward to either letting him mesh into Congress with the rest of the hotheads or going home to fade away.


I kickstarted my project 365 blog. If you're interested. ;) We'll see if it sticks this year. I hope so.


Up from 12:30 to 3 last night with the WDCL. Vomiting. Super (and she didn't have any Pad Thai, so don't even go there). Up at 5:45 this morning to get everybody out of here on time. Must find more coffee...




1 comments:

J. Chapman said...

I will need to check out that weight watchers pad thai. I get their email with recipes - is that where you got it. My hubby just joined a weight loss contest at work and so I forwarded him the WW newsletter for some of the good tips that they have for eating out, etc - because he eats out every day at lunch.

I am going to get back in to blogging some more. I have been doing too much facebook, but feeling that (even though I don't really like it) I can't tell funny stories or write about the things that are on my mind as much.

Had you checked my blog recently? I think I might have had it set up incorrectly for having to be invited and I certainly didn't need to do that for the folks that I link to and want to share with!

Happy New Year!