CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 9, 2009

The Cabinet

I'm just calling Barack "Lil' Bill" from here on out. Oh my GOD, man, have an original thought from time to time! You took Clinton's cabinet trading cards, shuffled them, and tossed them on a table to pick your team. You did!!


So much for change. *snort*

(ps--I also think Sarah Palin *really* needs to shut the hell up and crawl back under her frozen rock. Before anybody gets all partisan. We are surrounded by idiots...)


2 comments:

Chelle Y. said...

He was just on television, and I just told my dad that I cannot believe we have to listen to him for four years! Haha! I changed the channel. I know, I am a loser.

Mary said...

So racist calling him a black nickelodeon cartoon character!

actually it made me giggle and I LIKE him :-) Plus for those of us who didn't like Bush, doing things Clinton's way IS change....