CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Crazed

It was supposed to ease off this week, this life of mine. And it didn't. Yesterday was a whirlwind. Co-opping at preschool followed by an oil change at the car dealership followed by a whopping hour of work followed by first grade pickup and homework and dinner followed by scouts followed by two hours in front of the laptop figuring out my client Christmas card list.

Today promises to be much the same. Another car to service, a preschool Thanksgiving show, early dismissal from first grade, dance class for the wee princess, and several late-afternoon interviews for an article I thought was finished but isn't. Apparently.

The weekend was also nuts. A very nice morning with a friend on Saturday followed by a very nasty afternoon with a bent-out-of-shape four-year-old, followed by a very crazy Sunday with two elderly in-laws and a lot of power tools.

And, just to add a little whoopee to the mix, I got our first-ever call from a teacher about a discipline issue. Very, very nice. Nothing like your six-year-old screaming an obscenity across the Catholic school playground to just get your evening kicking off to a fantabulous start. "Uh, he must have heard that on television, I guess." Right.

Anyway, all of this is saying that I'll be back with real posts very very soon. And if not today or tomorrow, then I hope you all have a lovely Thanksgiving and have lots to be thankful for.

Peace...

1 comments:

Ali said...

These kids really do pick up terrible language from the tv. =) hehehehe Remind me to tell you the story of my friend's 4 year old and the lobster. Whatever your love said, it won't compare to this kid.

I wish you a happy, healthy, and restful holiday!