CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 30, 2007

Notes...

No computer yet. If/when I get it back, I haven't decided whether to hug or strangle the tech guy I hired to fix it.



A recipe for marinara sauce that starts with "jarred marinara sauce" isn't really a recipe, now is it?



DS went snooping in my room last night and found a Christmas gift. Luckily, the gift was intended to be from the grandparents and not from Santa, so the old elf is safe for now. And in a development that my mind is finding hilarious in a twisted sort of way, he's all excited thinking it's for him. But it's his sister's. Heh. That'll teach you to sneak around, you little so-and-so.



DH came home from a trip to Vermont last night and announced he could quite happily move there. So...I can't have a house 10 minutes away because it's on a busy road, but we're going to move way the hell up to Vermont and deal with like 10 months of winter a year and no jobs? Rrrrrrright. (He also emailed me yesterday and said that our next dog's name will be 'Wagatha.' I emailed back, 'That'd be your next dog, with your next wife.' In Vermont.)




My furnace just made a really weird sound and now my fingers are cold. That can't be good, can it?

1 comments:

Chelle Y. said...

I have my gifts hidden in the guest room closet, but I know Brendan will not go in there. One thing, he's afraid of that room, but also, he's afraid of the dolls in that room.

So, I put the dolls in front of the closet. He won't dare go in there now! Haha! :)

I am not ready for him NOT to believe yet. :(