CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Pre-Holiday Brain Bubbles

  • Have you guys seen the new Accord? SAH-WEET! Mama likes! Mama can't have (no room for doggies in there) but man, what a hot little ride. Thumbs up, Honda. You finally got this one right.
  • The kids are home for Thanksgiving. DD is in the family room dancing in her new dress-up shoes. DS is at the front door watching the county's leaf-sucking-and-grinding truck and singing the Star Spangled Banner. I can't explain it.
  • I'm almost done Christmas shopping. Woot! A few more B&N gift cards and one more Amazon order should do it.
  • I gave up on a book. Hate that. But I just couldn't get through Nineteen Minutes to save me. Too Hallmark. Too made-for-Lifetime-Television. Bleh. I really really tried. Gave it to a neighbor. I'm curious to hear what she thinks.
  • DH is out tonight at a big hoo-ha at his high school. Men only. The kids and I are ordering pizza (sorry, A) and watching Ratatouille. In our jammies. Yay!
  • Last night, I watched an ancient Lewis Black special on OnDemand. Oh my God. It was old...all InSync and Britney Spears...but I could not stop laughing. My sides hurt I laughed so hard. I adore him. Absolutely adore him. If you haven't yet, you must rent some of his stuff. Classic and clever and hilarious.
  • The pumpkin pies are calling, pleading to be made. I must go. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Peace and love and heavy plates...

0 comments: