CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

House Redux

We're not buying it.

DH sat outside it for awhile at rush hour last night and saw in the dark that a nearby intersection sends constant headlights through the front windows. Neither one of us could stand that after living on a quiet little side street for so many years. So the search (at least on my end) continues.

The computer: I don't have it back yet and it looks like a lot of my data was corrupted. Fan-friggin-tastic. I'm just praying for my Quickbooks files at this point.

The friend: She didn't mean it. She didn't mean it. She didn't mean it. She didn't mean it. And I'm too sensitive. I'm too sensitive. I'm too sensitive...

Nothing else to really chat about this morning. Lots to do today. Better get crackin...

2 comments:

Ali said...

Keep looking - it will come together in time.

It's such a good idea to think about things from many perspectives. I used to always jump to the conclusion that the person was out to get me and sometimes - many times - it's just something on their end that they are working on.

Still lighting a candle for the safe and complete return of your computer from the computer dude.

Chelle Y. said...

Yeah, headlights like that would drive me wacko after a while too.

Sorry about the friend situation. I hope you can get it worked out soon. Sometimes, you just cannot help your feelings.