CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Things Come In Threes

1. My dream house is on the market. In our (theoretical, of course) price range. I've visited the realtor.com page so many times, I can pretty much recite every word there from memory. It's an 1890 Victorian in absolutely stunning condition. Four beds, three and a half baths, gourmet kitchen, bay bump-out window, English garden...the works. The flip side of that is that it's on a pretty busy road, next door (directly) to an old school that's now a community center/daycare center. Not sure how I feel about those two things. So I'm pondering it. DH says he'll go see it if I really want to. I just need to decide if I really do want to.

2) Somebody did something this weekend (unintentionally, but still) that really hurt my feelings this weekend. I'm not quite sure how to handle it. I need to get the eff over it, but am not there quite yet. And part of this house lust is, I'm sure, based on emotions stemming from that. People drive me nuts sometimes.

3) My computer won't boot up. I'm typing this from our little desktop that the kids use to play games. A guy is coming over later tonight to pick up my beloved laptop and see if he can first, extract the data from the hard drive, and second, get it up and running again. My fingers are crossed so hard they're bruising. Wish for me, wouldja??

3 comments:

Ali said...

Fingers crossed for your computer.

You don't need to rush thru anything...feel what you feel now and then move to the next level when you are ready...

Where is this house? Better not be far!

Chelle Y. said...

I will cross my fingers for you too. I lost all my data when my computer broke. Mostly, what was on there was pictures, but it still bummed me out.

Good luck on the house making decision.

Susan's 365 said...

Sorry you got your feelings hurt. Mean people suck!

Hope you can get your computer up and running without losing anything.

Let us know what you decide about the house.