CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Just Plain Wrong

For weeks, I've heard that Weight Watchers was coming out with a line of soft-baked cookies. When I saw them at Giant this morning, I gleefully snapped a box up and raced home to open it up. Cooooooooookies!

HEY!

"Small" doesn't begin to cover it. These are the most pathetic little cookies I've ever seen. Wrapping them individually is an insult.

They taste OK, but you know what? I did some checking.

Each WW cookie is about 3/4 the size of a Chips Ahoy cookie, and they have 10 more calories each than the Chips Ahoy!!!

BOO HISS!!

I done been duped.

3 comments:

Susan's 365 said...

That is just not right. Sorry.

Chelle Y. said...

Okay, I cannot stop laughing now. Chocolate chip cookies are my weakness.

Mary said...

yeah some of the ww stuff is crap. I'm guessing it has way more fiber though....

Don't try the lemon creme kisses that Target has. They are SO good. Sigh.