CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Yum

I roasted a turkey breast for dinner last night, steamed some broccoli to go with it, and tried this recipe from the Food Network and Ellie Krieger to go alongside. All I can say is that I could happily eat only these potatoes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for several weeks at a time without getting sick of them. Enjoy.

Honey Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Ellie Krieger

2 pounds red-skinned sweet potatoes
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp honey
1 tsp fresh lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon salt (I left this out)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Peel and cut the potatoes into 1-inch pieces and put into a baking dish (I used a foil-lined cookie sheet sprayed with Pam). In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, honey, and lemon juice. Pour over potatoes and toss to coat. Sprinkle with salt and bake 1 hour, stirrig occasionally, or until potatoes are tender.

2 comments:

Mary said...

ooh that sounds yummy! Gonna have to try it!

Kelly said...

oh wow! Those soudn delish. I must try them. Thanks for sharing the recipe.