CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Weekend Recap

  • Friday night and Saturday were the Cub Scout Pinewood Derby races. Such fun! The kids all did a fantastic job, and I was so impressed with the way they all cheered for each other, encouraged one another, and supported even their racing rivals, no matter how old they were, what den they belonged to, or whom they'd just lost to. Scouts rocks.
  • Yesterday, DS marched in the national St. Patrick's Day parade down Constitution Avenue. The boys did a great job despite freezing cold and brutal wind. (Photos are on my other blog--email me for an invite if I know who you are are you want one--kimthe writer at yahoo dot com).
  • Went to a really fun party Saturday night. Stayed stone-cold sober all night b/c I thought I had to drive our babysitter home. Then found out she'd driven herself. *sigh*. Ah well.
  • Our former dream house had its price dropped to our range. Then we found out some things about the condo complex across the street that killed the deal for us. I'm a little heartbroken over it--I loved that house--but glad to know the info ahead of time and very very glad we didn't just jump. The hunt continues.
  • Spring Break starts Wednesday at lunchtime. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

3 comments:

Chelle Y. said...

Enjoy your Spring Break. Ours is next week, and I am really taking a "break!"

J. Chapman said...

So - it is the house that is on your photo blog that you found out about this weekend?

Unknown said...

I will drop off your beer that you missed out on =)

Sounds like such a great weekend. That's awesome.