CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Let Me Off...

The past two days have been a whirlwind. Jury duty, dinner out, lots of housework, followed by a deadline and a last-minute decision to buy a house...which meant financial document pulling, many decisions, and several frantic phone call.

Only to learn that there were three other offers on the table that trumped ours. Ah well. Not meant to be. (And a deep apology to those of you who had to listen to me in the process...I solemnly swear to shaddup until I have a ratified contract in hand next time.)

I ate a lot of chocolate today. Quality stuff, but a mass quantity of it. Am now having Fat Girls' Remorse. Plbth.

The sun is starting to set. And I had a flashback to the weekend...we were in a store and a song came on that took me right back to college. I just downloaded it.




Enjoy, my friends. Dance. I am.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You keep talking my friend. =) I'm here for you and remember the hunt too well myself. Ah remember the summer we couldn't sell our house and it was all I talked about....I owe you!

Susan's 365 said...

I'm sorry things didn't work out with the house. I truly hope you find the next home of your dreams soon.

BTW...you deserved that chocolate.

Chelle Y. said...

I am so having that remorse about now too. I just ate a big bowl of ice-cream smothered in hot fudge, and wishing I had a stomach like the skinny girl singing on American Idol tonight (while eating it). Haha!

Eh, I might as well enjoy it, right?

Allison said...

Girl, honest to god's truth... I've never heard that song IN MY LIFE. (And I honestly thought I had heard every song ever recorded. WTH? LOL!)

(Of course, right now, I'm listening to "Four Minutes" by Justin Timberlake and Madonna, so who am I to talk? LOL!)