CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Regularity Rules

Last week, my Swiffer mop snapped in half while I was mid-way through cleaning my kitchen floor. The long handle collapsed, right in the middle.

Huh.

I got online and sent a comment through the "customer service" link on their website. It was polite and calm--I mean, it's a $17 mop. I just said that it had snapped in half and that I was kind of surprised by that.

The next morning, I got an email from their customer service people telling me to watch my mail for something. Free mop, right?

Today, my envelope came. Inside were two $2 coupons.

For Metamucil.

I think they're trying to tell me something...

(true story...I swear)

2 comments:

Chelle Y. said...

Okay, I totally laughed out loud after reading this. So much that every one else in the room just gave me a look! :)

Mary said...

lol