CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Paging Mensa

She's crying again.

For the love of Pete. Please please please tell me Americans aren't so stupid as to fall for the tears a second time. Someone restore my faith in us and tell me you rolled your eyes too, knowing that it's all part of whatever strategy she's employing today. Tell me you get that.

And while we're at it...enough with the analysis. He lost West Virginia. Duh. It's West Virginia. And he's not exactly a West Virginian, if you get my drift. And yes, racism is alive and well and thriving. You can all go back to your assigned workstations now.

Wake me up when it's over.

2 comments:

mom2jack98luke01 said...

Non-racist West Virginian here who voted for Obama and not the whiner. I'll thank you for not categorizing us even though your attempt was subtle.

Amber said...

No kidding.

:)