CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tagged

Alien tagged me.


The "rules" of the game are as follows:

  1. Post the rules on your blog.
  2. Write 6 random things about yourself.
  3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
  4. If you're tagged. DO IT and pass on the tag.

Okie dokie, then. My 6 random things:

  1. I am hopelessly uncoordinated. Can't catch a ball. Can't throw a Frisbee. Can barely walk without injuring myself. It was so bad in grade school that after about fourth grade, my mom wrote a note to excuse me from Field Day, because I just got teased all day long.
  2. I went to George H.W. Bush's inaugural ball and it was awesome.
  3. I spent 10 days working in an Romanian orphanage in 2000. Truly a life-altering experience.
  4. Much as I try to get some semblance of Stacy and Clinton style in my wardrobe, I'm an L.L. Bean girl at heart. And you can't change the heart.
  5. I miss Baltimore, hon.
  6. I ate snails last year. They were yummy.
I'm tagging:

MamaTulip
Ali
Tink
Kate


Aw heck, tag yourself.


1 comments:

Allison said...

Stacy and Clinton. Snort! I wouldn't wear some of that stuff if my life depended on. Sorry guys, but when I work from home, I AM going to wear sweat pants and hoodies whether you like it or not. LOL!