CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

You're Shittin Me!

Those of you who followed me from my old blog might remember that this has been the year of healthy-ness in my world. The year I cut out a lot of crap food and started eating better--and learning about food to begin with. The year I paid attention to exercise. The year I've been making a real effort to get healthy and get my family healthier.


In January, I found out I had outrageously high blood pressure.


In March, I had a kidney stone.


And this morning, I woke up with what appears to be my first dental abcess. The left side of my face looks like I've had a baseball surgically implanted between my cheek and gum.


So I'm off to the dentist. And folks, I hate going to the dentist. I hate it so much I avoided it completely for 12 years--last fall's cleaning was my first visit since I was a teenager. I'd rather do just about anything in the world before going to the dentist and letting someone prod around in my mouth with sharp pointy things.


But I'm off. To the dentist. To see if we can fix my face.


Son of a ...

2 comments:

geenalyn said...

OMG!!

I feel you on hating the dentist, the dentist scares me more then i can put into words. I haven't gone to the dentist because of my fear in over 5 yrs probably...and i've never had any dental issues.

Chelle Y. said...

I hate the dentist too! In fact, I just received two notices already. Did I respond yet? Nope! :)