CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday 13

13 Drugstore Products I Adore


Boring. Sorry. Busy and lazy today...

  1. Cetaphil. Both the cleanser and moisturizer. Fabulous stuff. Happy face. :)
  2. Off Smooth & Dry Insect Repellant. Isn't sticky and nasty and smells good too.
  3. Maybelline mascara--the stuff in the pink and green tube. Thousands of makeup artists can't be wrong.
  4. People magazine. And Us. And OK! *blush*
  5. Physician's Formula eyeshadows. Literally the only brand out there (yes, I've tried them all) that doesn't irritate my eyelids.
  6. Coke. I haven't had one in a long time, but few things make me as happy as a cold bottle of original Coke. Sue me.
  7. Secret Platinum. I wasn't so sure about this the first time I bought it by accident--the texture made me wary. But it's everything it's cracked up to be, and I'm hooked.
  8. Herbal Essences moisturizing shampoo. The new formula rocks (and thank you, Big Company, for ditching the stupid faux shower orgasm commercials!) and smells like the beach. What more could you want?
  9. Yellow #2 pencils. Simple. Classic. Effective. And somehow comforting.
  10. Intuition razors and refills. I know...spendy. But they save me such time in the shower. Which means I get a shower, with kids around. Happy happy me!
  11. Crayolas. Where else can you spend $1 on two kids and have them entertained for hours? That's exactly what a new box of crayons does, at least in my house. The best bribery ever.
  12. Office supplies and organizers. I'm addicted. Have been for years. It's an illness.
  13. Advil. A girl's best friend!

1 comments:

Chelle Y. said...

So glad I do not live in an area where I need OFF! :)

I love PEOPLE! I cannot wait to get mine every Friday in the mail. And, Secret is my choice too! :)