CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Blah

Didja ever have one of those days that just sent you crawling into your jammies by 7 p.m.?

Today was one of those. Started off well enough, with coffee with a few friends and a pretty exciting phone call. But then an editor asked me to interview 15 additional sources for an article I already turned in by tomorrow (for the record, I asked her about those 15 people eight stinkin' weeks ago and was told not to worry about them. Feh.), which is never going to happen. And then the boy came home from school needing to write an apology to his music teacher for acting out in class, so that was swell. Then the kids refused to eat their dinners, and then our health insurance company screwed up a claim and a hospital wants to send us to collections over it. And then DH managed to take the exciting phone call and turn it all upside down so it's not very exciting at all and is just a reminder of things that seem very very unattainable right now.

Blah.

On the flip side, I got my office shoveled out and it looks fantastic if I do say so my darn self (all the crap from my 365 shot is gone, baybee), and there's a big old glass of merlot waiting for me upstairs.

Here's hoping tomorrow is better. There's always that. :)

2 comments:

Ali said...

Ah...I like jammies at 7pm regardless of the day =) I forgot to put in my list of fav things my awesome new brown pj bottoms with snowmen on them from life is good. i love them so much that i think i'll be wearing them until march (with many many many washes of course=)

Tomorrow always has the potential to look up. Good attitude my friend.

Chelle Y. said...

I like the new look. I actually thought I went to the wrong blog at first, even though I know you were working on a change.

I am about ready to go put on my jammies at it is only 6:22 right now. I had a mammogram today, and my boobs hurt. Well, what boobs I have, I guess I should say that my mosquito bites hurt.