CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Yum

Every time I make this recipe it makes my whole house smell so yummy that I swear I'll make it more often. And then it gets buried in the recipe box and I forget about it for six months.



Today, I remembered. My house smells amazing. I can't wait for dinner.



Chicken Marsala



from Weight Watchers (4 points per serving)



2 tsp olive oil

4 thinly-pounded boneless skinless chicken breasts

1/2 tsp salt

1/2 tsp pepper

2 cups sliced mushrooms

2 tsp flour

1/4 cup Marsala wine

1/4 cup chicken broth

1 tbs parsley, chopped



Heat oil over high heat in a large skillet. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Saute until cooked through, about 3 minutes each side. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.



In the same pan, saute mushrooms until browned. Sprinkle with flour and stir to blend. Add wine and broth, and bring to a boil. Cook until sauce thickens, about 3 minutes. Stir in parsley. Spoon sauce over chicken and serve.

2 comments:

Chelle Y. said...

Why is it that I always read your blog on an empty stomach?

Kelly said...

That sounds yummy! Do you serve it with pasta?