CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Geritol

DD has a bit of a cold, so we've spent the morning in our jammies watching On Demand. In between features, the regular TV clicked on for a moment, to the A&E network.

"Who are those old guys playing music?" I muttered. Old guys rockin' out, actually. To a song I recognized. I started humming along. Who was that? la dee daa...

Oh my god, it's Duran Duran!!

First my toys end up in antiques shops, and now the men whose names I doodled all over my denim-covered school binder in ninth grade are outright, no-lie old.

Off to find my calcium supplements...

4 comments:

Emily said...

LOL

I had an antique collector friend of my mom's offer to buy my Holly Hobbie lunch box once...called it a collectors piece.

Made me wanna cry.

Allison said...

Some little tidbit about Duran Duran came on TV tonight while Steve was flipping through the channels. I told him how I never liked Duran Duran, unlike every other female on the planet back then. I STILL don't really like them and I STILL don't really know why. LOL!

Renfield said...

OMG I saw that yesterday morning, too, and remembered the HA-YOOGE crush I had on John Taylor. Then I saw how he turned out. Um, ew! Glad none of my marriage fantasies panned out - LOL!

Ali said...

Yikes - I loved them - they were a poster on my wall from Teen Beat =)