CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tidbits

Anybody buying Hilary's crying thing the other day? Me neither.



One of my new year's resolutions was to eat better. I've done pretty well, all things considering. But this drinking water thing...holy flushing! I spend more time in the potty than the other rooms of my house combined. Somebody tell me the body adjusts to this after awhile. That's right, right? RIGHT?



For anyone else who's into beading right now, check out ebay before you buy supplies anywhere else. I just discovered this. :)



We're having a bit of a heat wave here. It's 70 as I type. Unheard of in January. It's nice and I'm enjoying it, but I fear we're going to get slammed next week. When you read about the blizzard in DC, remember you heard it here first. No way the PTB are going to let this slide. Won't happen.



Regarding yesterday's little breakdown, I *think* the insurance/hospital thing is settled. The 15 interviews still aren't going to happen by tomorrow, but not my problemo, hombres, and I have the email trail to prove it. DS is still giving me fits, but I figure I have 15 more years of that so I might as well suck it up. The merlot was darn yummy, and we watched a really fantastic drama last night (Even Money) that took my mind off of the rest of the world. Life stumbles along...

0 comments: