CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Obsessions

I have a teensy-tiny bit of an obsessive personality. And it drives even me crazy. I glom onto something and cannot let it go until it's resolved, one way or another. My brain whirrs and clicks and churns. I don't sleep. I talk about it incessantly, whatever it is. I check on it. Think about it. It takes over.

Not a good thing. Not really medication-worthy or anything, but enough to make me and those around me a little bit wacky for awhile.

Right now, I'm obsessed with two things. The first is Weight Watchers, which I rejoined late last week. Counting points...super for an obsessive girl, huh? On the flip side, the program works for me because I am a little OCD about it. Those little points hold me accountable like nothing else in the world. And I *will* go to the pool this summer, dammit.

The second one...I'm not quite ready to announce to the world. Nothing major. Not pregnant, before you go there. A few people near me know about it and I'm trying really hard to shut the hell up before I see their eyes glaze over. But this one promises to be a bit lengthy. If I'm not here as much, well, it's this thing. Nothing personal.

Final note: I'm password-protecting my project 365 page. I want to include photos of my kiddos and get all heebied-out thinking that someone might lift them from the internet. The password, at least, makes me feel better. You're all invited--just email me for the code.

Happy monday, ladies and gents. I'm off to feed my obsessions.

4 comments:

geenalyn said...

can you add me so i can still check out your 365?

Unknown said...

Loved the pics -thanks!

Good luck with all of it. We'll miss you on the blog but will be so happy for you!

Emily said...

Good luck with everything...

:)

Chelle Y. said...

Good luck, my friend.