CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Dizzy

Two things making my head spin right now:


1. DH finally (finally!) came to the realization that we're simply outgrowing our house. And he finally named a price range and listed three neighborhoods and said if I can find a house in both of those that we like, we can seriously consider buying.


2. Disney. Holy complicated decisions, Batman. Dozens of prices and options and packages and special features and stuff to choose. *Gack*. We got this close to booking a Land & Sea package, and then decided this morning to just do a week at the park. I'm waiting for the travel agent to give me info on the different levels of hotels, meal plans, etc. My Insider's Guide arrived today, so I'm digging into that too. It's enough to make a girl throw up. I swear, I've been to Europe three times on my own and none of those trips came close to being this complicated. Thanks, Walt. Oy.


On the flip side, my new laptop bag came today. :)


5 comments:

Ali said...

Disney is wild. Wait until you make princess breakfast reservations and choose from the other dining choices. Fun stuff. I love lunch at the Sci Fi diner at Hollywood.

Good luck on the house hunt! =)

geenalyn said...

love the bag!!

and yep having just come back from Disney (okay a little over a month ago now) planning the whole trip was stress galore...and even just being there it felt like go go go all the time....the kids loved it though...so worth it all to see their faces

Kelly said...

I haven't ever done the land and sea package but we spent 8 days at the park summer of 06 and it took every bit of that time to get around and do things. You want to have some time here and there to chill out and rest too. We stayed at the Wilderness Lodge and loved it. Would stay there again. So that's my input ;)
Oh I wish we could go again this year but dh says we'll go back in 2009.

Mary said...

Love the laptop bag--super cute! And it doesn't scream laptop.

We are trying to make our final decisions for disneyland right now, and we are having a hell of a time. Trying to decide between a disney hotel or good neighbor. how many days in the park. any other parks. ect ect ect.

Luckily if/when we go to Disneyworld in October, it'll be much more laid back as we'll for sure be staying off site and have a kitchen in our room.

Chelle Y. said...

I just finished scrapbooking the pictures I took from our trip to Disneyland this summer. I had to smile at them because that place makes me so happy.

I really could go every year, especially since my son is still young enough to really love it!

I hope you all have a blast!