CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Randomness

DD is home sick today. What started as the sniffles Saturday afternoon has morphed into a fever and much grouchiness. Should be fun. Urgh.



Glad Fred Thompson dropped out. Now if Rudy and John Edwards would follow suit, we could get down to brass tacks. Speaking of, did anyone else watch the debates the other night? I've never heard so many meaningless sound bites jammed into a single hour in my life. Holy waste of time, Batman.



Sad about Heath Ledger. Mommas don't let your babies grow up to be famous.



The chocolate covered grapes were a huge hit. People were nervous about them at first, but the whole bowl was gone by the end of the night and everybody wanted to know how to make them. Michel Richard, you rock my friend. (If you're clueless here, check my project 365 page. If you haven't been invited, email me. kimthewriter at yahoo dot com.)



We've started the Great House Rearrange. Ordered a chair and a couch from LL Bean on Sunday, a TV and mounting brackets from Amazon yesterday, and hope to order a desk, chair, and bookcase by the end of this week. Then we need a small entertainment center and to get Verizon out to shift about the FIOS, and somebody to take this stupid futon. Not looking forward to all the rewiring that's going to be involved, but it all makes sense in the long run. Next year, I get my bottom-freezer refrigerator and DD gets real big-girl furniture. Wish we could move, but we just can't get what we want on our current budget. So this is the way it is.



Must find summer camps for the kids...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Find summer camps for the kids!!!! It's fun for them and will give you some time to get your stuff done this summer.

Can't wait to see the great room rearrange. Sounds terrific!

Sniffles stink =( Hope the day is going well.

Ali

Chelle Y. said...

The baby I watch has the sniffles and is miserable. I am just hoping my son and I do not catch it. If so, I am going to be one grumpy woman! :)

It is so sad about Heath. I actually liked him as an actor.