CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 4, 2008

Enough!

Dear Powers That Be:

In four years, can we please have all of the primaries and caucuses and that sort of thing on one stinkin' day? Pretty please with sugar on top? Cuz quite frankly, I'm tired of hearing about all of these guys and their strategies and their speeches and their religions and their families and their budget woes and everything else.

Let me know when we're down to two. My head threatens to explode.

Love,

Kim

(although it is darn fun to say "Huckabee," and I might just vote for him so we can all keep saying it. Put a little Andy Griffith in the White House, you know?)

3 comments:

Tink said...

Oh please tell me you're kidding about Huckabee! Although I agree, I'm so sick of this election stuff. It's like the band-aid that gets ripped off a little each day.

Ali said...

I'm soooo over it too. It started way too early for this election and I think we're all on burnout already. I hope it doesn't affect voter turnout because we're all so annoyed by it.

Chelle Y. said...

You're a republican? I did not know that.

Huckabee would be a funny name for a president. I am already tired of hearing about them too.