CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Fate...d

In the process of re-arranging our house, we'll have a sofabed and a coffee table left over.

The day we decided that those were the pieces that needed to find new homes, I got an email--totally coincidentally--from my SIL that a family in her church lost everything they owned to a house fire last weekend. They made it out with their pajamas.

With a little logistical wrangling, they're going to take our sofabed and table, and maybe some other things if I can get DH to let them go from the attic. They're thrilled, and I'm so happy that our furniture will be put to good use by some people who really need it right now.


*~*~*~*

I woke up with the plaugue this morning. Apologies if the above isn't all that coherent.

2 comments:

Susan's 365 said...

Now that is something to feel good about. What a wonderful thing you're doing for that family.

Allison said...

That's awesome Kim!